- 1. Will Mariotti Build a 180m Superyacht
- Will Mariotti Build a 180m Superyacht?: An Italian shipping newspaper, has indicated that the shipyard T. Mariotti based in Genoa, Italy, has signed a contract to build a 180m superyacht for Saudi Prince ...
- Created on 18 December 2015
- 2. Megayacht Builder ISA Yachts Seeking Agreement with Creditors
- ... subcontractors only a portion of what is owed to them. A local Italian newspaper has reported that 106 jobs are at risk and there are no potential buyers or new investors on the horizon for the Ancona ...
- Created on 25 June 2015
- 3. Yachts And Boats For Sale: 2014 Monaco Yacht Show Wrap Up
- ... to the wealth of positive news coming from shipyards and industry officials at this year’s show, those attending the sensational event at Port Hercules left with a sense of optimism.
A number of industry ...
- Created on 07 October 2014
- 4. Triple Deuce, World’s First and Largest Billion Dollar Yacht at 222 Meters (728.4’)
- (Latest news)
- ... 180m (590’), you’re not long enough. Tough luck, Eclipse, at 163.5m (536’), you’re yesterdays news. Goodbye Dubai, at 162m (531’) you’ve had your day in the sun.
Project “Triple Deuce” is coming, and ...
- Created on 30 September 2014
- 5. Echo Yachts to Build Largest Tri-Hull: 84 Meters !
- ... the vessel with cutting-edge hull forms, lightweight lay-ups and innovative building techniques.
The news bodes well for Australia’s superyacht industry, as four vessels are currently under construction ...
- Created on 25 August 2014
- 6. Lürssen Launches Superyacht "Global Project" 95.2 Meters !!
- German luxury shipbuilder Lürssen has launched “Global,” a new 95.2m super yacht project by the renowned manufacturer. Expected to be christened Kismet, the yacht is a repeat buy from Lürssen, ...
- Created on 21 July 2014