- 1. Wider Yachts Withdraws Offer to Purchase Megayacht Builder ISA
- ... to purchase indebted ISA Yachts. Antonelli indicated that due diligence undertaken after Wider announced its intentions revealed an incompatibility with his company’s business plans to develop ISA. Reports ...
- Created on 02 May 2016
- 2. New Yacht Marina. First Phase of Golfito Marina Resort and Village Nearing Completion in Costa Rica
- New Yacht Marina. First Phase of Golfito Marina Resort and Village Nearing Completion in Costa Rica: The initial construction phase of the Golfito Marina Resort and Village, a luxury report for private ...
- Created on 04 February 2016
- 3. New Princess 30M Megayacht to Premiere at Boot Düsseldorf
- ... terials under wraps, only saying that its in-house design department has wrapped some panels with leather. However, certain stones, woods and other materials are reportedly exclusive to the M Class projects.
- Created on 11 January 2016
- 4. Megayacht Builder Christensen Shipyards Workforce Growing
- ... the next few weeks, with delivery expected for early 2016. Black walnut wood decorates the relaxations areas that include six staterooms. Her saloon, dining area and sky lounge are all reportedly ...
- Created on 28 December 2015
- 5. Heesen Launches 45m Megayacht Amore Mio
- ... yet highly comfortable and stable ride. The low-resistance hull also aids fuel efficiency and gives her an impressive range of 2,750nm.
Christian Gatto designed her interior, which is reportedly a mix ...
- Created on 23 December 2015
- 6. 156 Meter Superyacht Project "Omar" Launched by Lurssen
- ... http://youtu.be/J0CS4_IPPN8
Not many details are known about this steel-hulled yacht hat is reportedly being built by Russian billionaire Alisber Usmanov, who already owns the 110m Lürssen Dilbar. Sh ...
- Created on 22 December 2015
- 7. Will Mariotti Build a 180m Superyacht
- ... Saffron, will be constructed by another shipyard, reportedly the Cimolai Group or the Visentini Shipyard.
Few other details are known about the project, other than she will reportedly be ready for delivery ...
- Created on 18 December 2015
- 8. Yacht Sales Dip 4 Percent in October
- Yacht Sales Dip 4 Percent in October: Despite four months of sales levels above 2014, brokers reported an unexpected slowdown in October, with 2,219 boats sold, a decline of 97 units or 4 percent. That ...
- Created on 01 December 2015
- 9. Superyacht Nibani Refloated After Running Aground Near Rome
- Superyacht Nibani Refloated After Running Aground Near Rome: The Port Authority of Rome helped refloat the 40m yacht Nibani after she recently ran aground on a beach in the tourist port of Ostia. Reportedly ...
- Created on 19 November 2015
- 10. Fort Lauderdale Boat Show Must See's
- ... global or American premieres. Here are some of the outstanding boats that you won’t want to miss:
Astondo 80 GLX, a megayacht in an express-yacht package, with a reported top speed of 31 knots and ...
- Created on 03 November 2015
- 11. Megayacht Builder IAG Yachts Sells Majority Share To Sunbird Yachts
- Megayacht Builder IAG Yachts Sells Majority Share To Sunbird Yachts: China-based Sunbird Yacht Co. has reportedly acquired a majority share of IAG Yacht. An official from Sunbird has reportedly confirmed ...
- Created on 12 October 2015
- 12. Superyacht Builder Palumbo Debuted Two New Columbus Ranges at MYS
- ... Oceanic Coupé models.
A new range, the Berlinetta, a collaborative project with Marco Casali’s Too Design, debuted at MYS 2015. This range has reportedly been developed with a strong interior with significant ...
- Created on 06 October 2015
- 13. Yacht Brokerage Volume In USA Increases in August
- Yacht Brokerage Volume In USA Increases in August: For the third consecutive month, American brokerages reported small but positive sales results. Sales increased 1 percent during the month when compared ...
- Created on 21 September 2015
- 14. Megayacht Developed by Bilgin Yachts, New 156 Project
- Megayacht Developed by Bilgin Yachts, New 156 Project: Turkish shipyard Bilgin Yachts has reported that Hull Number 1 of the latest addition to their line, the Bilgin 156, should be completed in the fourth ...
- Created on 17 September 2015
- 15. Megayacht Builder Palmer Johnson Relocating to the Netherlands
- ... end of October.
Some of the yard’s current employees will make the transition to the Netherlands to continue the brand’s quality reputation and to make the relocation as seamless as possible. Reports ...
- Created on 09 September 2015
- 16. 33m Superyacht Sinks Off Greek Island of Mykonos VIDEO!
Local reports from the Mykonos Times said that four foreigners were on board the superyacht with an American flag, believed to be worth just over $6 million. Local port officials set up a boom around ...
- Created on 28 August 2015
- 17. Steven Spielberg Puts Superyacht Seven Seas on the Market ?
- ... in 2010.
A friend of the Academy Award-winning director reportedly told Britain’s Daily Mail that Spielberg didn’t realize how much he would enjoy his superyacht when he had it built and would like to ...
- Created on 20 August 2015
- 18. Megayacht Shipyard Jongert Remains Open Despite Rumors
- Recent reports that Dutch sail and motor yacht manufacturer, Jongert, based in the Netherlands, has ceased operations, are false. The shipyard has indicated that while its facility remains for sale, it ...
- Created on 04 August 2015
- 19. Luxury Yacht Sales: 3029 Yachts Sold!
- American brokerages reported that the number of powerboats were virtually the same as the same month a year ago at 3029 units, while sailboat sales decreased by 62 units 60 557.. Weaker sales in larger ...
- Created on 14 July 2015
- 20. Megayacht Builder ISA Yachts Seeking Agreement with Creditors
- ... subcontractors only a portion of what is owed to them. A local Italian newspaper has reported that 106 jobs are at risk and there are no potential buyers or new investors on the horizon for the Ancona ...
- Created on 25 June 2015