- 1. Fifth Nauta Air 108 Megayacht Explorer Joining CdM Fleet
- ... her explorer concept, she should also see significant range. Narvalo’s twin 715 hp Caterpillar engines have a reported range of 5,000 nm at 9 knots. Cruising speed is 12 knots. These features and her steel ...
- Created on 27 January 2017
- 2. Adler MegaYachts Breaking Into Market with Commercial Craft Technology
- ... hp Caterpillars and two 100-kW electric engines.
The results are reportedly impressive, with Adler claiming that the Suprema can operate emission- and vibration-free to 10 knots. A range exceeding 3,500 ...
- Created on 24 January 2017
- 3. Megayacht La Ciotat Dry Dock Agreement Jeopardized
- Megayacht La Ciotat Dry Dock Agreement Jeopardized: Lürssen’s purchase of Blohm + Voss leaves the lease contract for use of the megayacht dry dock in La Ciotat in jeopardy, according to a report by the ...
- Created on 17 January 2017
- 4. Rossinavi Reveals New Megayacht Concept Entitled Attitude
- ... create the feel and comfort of a luxury villa. Interior design is reportedly unique and elegant, emphasizing a perfection of true quality. Luxurious accommodations can house up to 12 guests over five cabins, ...
- Created on 08 December 2016
- 5. Lürssen Reveals Megayacht Project: TIS Technical Launch
- Lürssen Reveals Megayacht Project: TIS Technical Launch: German shipmaker Lürssen has revealed the 11m Project TIS, reporting a technical launch of the 111m superyacht, just days after the much-anticipated P ...
- Created on 09 November 2016
- 6. Feadship Launches Much-Anticipated Megayacht Aquarius
- ... fully custom superyacht, reportedly owned by an American who has previously owned 50m and 60m yachts, will now embark on extensive seat trials and final outfitting before being delivered in 2017.
- Created on 27 September 2016
- 7. August Yacht Sales Show Mixed Results
- August Yacht Sales Show Mixed Results: For the third consecutive month, brokerages reported incremental increases in yacht sales with figures up 1 percent from August 2015 at 2,902 boats sold. Sailboats ...
- Created on 22 September 2016
- 8. Mariotti Delivers The 155 Meter Superyacht Fulk Al Salamah
- ... s 159 meters.
Fulk Al Salamah will reportedly replace a 136-meter support vessel bearing the same name. The new vessel share several exterior design cues with the 155m Al Said, including her commercial ...
- Created on 12 September 2016
- 9. CdM Signs Contract for Its First Custom Superyacht
- ... The new project, the Acciaio 105, is reportedly a new design by Hydro Tec, the company behind the Darwin Class series. The signing comes on the heels of a sale of another vessel in the Darwin 102 line. ...
- Created on 30 August 2016
- 10. Canados Yacht Shipyard Gaining Momentum Following Acquisition
- ... the Canados 76 line that was highly customized and delivered to a Turkish client..
The contract for the new Ocean 76 was signed in February with delivery expected in early August. The shipyard has reported ...
- Created on 08 August 2016
- 11. Heesen Delivers Its Largest Megayacht Build Ever
- ... complete.
The sea trials took place over four days in late April under reportedly good weather conditions. In addition, the superyacht exceeded her contractual speed of 30 knots by 0.3 knots, thanks ...
- Created on 01 July 2016
- 12. Wider Yachts Withdraws Offer to Purchase Megayacht Builder ISA
- ... to purchase indebted ISA Yachts. Antonelli indicated that due diligence undertaken after Wider announced its intentions revealed an incompatibility with his company’s business plans to develop ISA. Reports ...
- Created on 02 May 2016
- 13. New Yacht Marina. First Phase of Golfito Marina Resort and Village Nearing Completion in Costa Rica
- New Yacht Marina. First Phase of Golfito Marina Resort and Village Nearing Completion in Costa Rica: The initial construction phase of the Golfito Marina Resort and Village, a luxury report for private ...
- Created on 04 February 2016
- 14. New Princess 30M Megayacht to Premiere at Boot Düsseldorf
- ... terials under wraps, only saying that its in-house design department has wrapped some panels with leather. However, certain stones, woods and other materials are reportedly exclusive to the M Class projects.
- Created on 11 January 2016
- 15. Megayacht Builder Christensen Shipyards Workforce Growing
- ... the next few weeks, with delivery expected for early 2016. Black walnut wood decorates the relaxations areas that include six staterooms. Her saloon, dining area and sky lounge are all reportedly ...
- Created on 28 December 2015
- 16. Heesen Launches 45m Megayacht Amore Mio
- ... yet highly comfortable and stable ride. The low-resistance hull also aids fuel efficiency and gives her an impressive range of 2,750nm.
Christian Gatto designed her interior, which is reportedly a mix ...
- Created on 23 December 2015
- 17. 156 Meter Superyacht Project "Omar" Launched by Lurssen
- ... http://youtu.be/J0CS4_IPPN8
Not many details are known about this steel-hulled yacht hat is reportedly being built by Russian billionaire Alisber Usmanov, who already owns the 110m Lürssen Dilbar. Sh ...
- Created on 22 December 2015
- 18. Will Mariotti Build a 180m Superyacht
- ... Saffron, will be constructed by another shipyard, reportedly the Cimolai Group or the Visentini Shipyard.
Few other details are known about the project, other than she will reportedly be ready for delivery ...
- Created on 18 December 2015
- 19. Yacht Sales Dip 4 Percent in October
- Yacht Sales Dip 4 Percent in October: Despite four months of sales levels above 2014, brokers reported an unexpected slowdown in October, with 2,219 boats sold, a decline of 97 units or 4 percent. That ...
- Created on 01 December 2015
- 20. Superyacht Nibani Refloated After Running Aground Near Rome
- Superyacht Nibani Refloated After Running Aground Near Rome: The Port Authority of Rome helped refloat the 40m yacht Nibani after she recently ran aground on a beach in the tourist port of Ostia. Reportedly ...
- Created on 19 November 2015