Astondo 80 GLX, a megayacht in an express-yacht package, with a reported top speed of 31 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots.
Azimut 77S is making her U.S. premier. She’s sleek, sporty and speedy with a reported top speed of 36 knots.
Acala from Cantiere delle Marche, is the Italian manufacturer’s first Darwin 102 explorer yacht. She has a deep swim platform that avid divers will find ideal.
Cutting Edge, a 101-foot vessel from Hargrave Custom Yachts features a country kitchen and a four-stateroom layout with a notable design by Yacht Interiors by Shelley.
Horizon E88 Open Bridge, the first E88 to feature an enclosed bridge also has a brand-identifying H-shape port in the master suite.
Kismet by Lürssen at 312 feet, features the work of Espen Oeino for exterior styling and Reymond Langton Design for the interior.
Ocean Alexander 100 Skylounge is the first of its line to feature an enclosed top deck. Evan Marshall provided interior design.
Nono, an Admiral Imperto 37 from the Italian Sea Group, is a raised-pilothouse yacht that has a top speed of 20 knots and is ideal for long-range cruising.
If you’re in the market for a superyacht, you’ll want to take a look at the five largest boats for sale at FLIBS:
• Northern Star, a 75.4m superyacht by Lürssen with stability, luxury and construction that defies her explorer style
• Natita, built by Kusch Yachts and Oceanco in 2005, this 66m superyacht had a complete refit in 2009
• Meridian, built by Icon Yachts in 2013
• Lady Lola, Oceanco’s 62.6m motor yacht designed by the A Group with a Zuretti-styled interior.
• Positive Carry, a 62m Feadship superyacht with De Voogt classic styling and exceptional high quality performance
Check out Hundreds Of New Yachting Articles On the 4Yacht Blog.
4Yacht is a Professional Yacht Broker Located In Fort Lauderdale Florida and specializes in Yachts, Mega Yachts, And Super Yachts. Visit our website today to discover YOUR next yacht http://www.4yacht.com