Who we are
Our website address is: http://4yacht.com.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Service: Yacht Sales, Yacht Purchases and Yacht Charters
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (we use these cookies to operate our Service) and preference cookies (we use these cookies to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
4Yacht, Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. 4Yacht, Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where 4Yacht, Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors/Banks we work with are:
- Wells Fargo Bank, NA.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
757 Southeast 17th Street, #317
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
4Yacht, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our Website in order for you to view yachts for sale and charter and other related services through our Website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our Website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered (“Intellectual Property”) owned, controlled or licensed by 4Yacht, Inc. Our Website as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our Website, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner.
4Yacht, Inc. aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names and logos of 4Yacht, Inc., may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without prior, written permission from 4Yacht, Inc.
4Yacht, Inc. prohibits use of any logo of 4Yacht, Inc. or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Website unless 4Yacht, Inc. approves such link in advance and in writing. Fair use of 4Yacht, Inc.’s Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in our Website may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than 4Yacht, Inc. Such links are provided for your reference only. 4Yacht, Inc. does not monitor or control outside Websites and is not responsible for their content. 4Yacht, Inc.’s inclusion of links to an outside Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on our Website or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does 4Yacht, Inc.’s inclusion of the links imply that 4Yacht, Inc. is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Website.
Postings on our Website are made at such times as 4Yacht, Inc. determines in its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. 4Yacht, Inc. does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP TO DATE. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Contracts and Legal Advice Disclaimer
You acknowledge that we are not attorneys, nor do we offer legal advice. You acknowledge that we do not endorse any specific attorney. We do advise with any yacht purchase to retain a maritime attorney.
No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
OUR WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY 4Yacht, Inc. ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, 4YACHT, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR OUR WEBSITE AND ANY YACHTS, YACHT CHARTERS, OR SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH IT OR THRU US.
4YACHT, INC. SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OUR PURCHASE AGREEMENTS, CHARTER AGREEMENTS AND/OR THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE FOR YACHTS, YACHT CHARTERS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER 4YACHT, INC. OR THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND YACHTS SOLD, YACHT CHARTERS, OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, OR THRU USE OF OUR SERVICES. THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, OR RELATED SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL 4YACHT, INC.’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CLAIM EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $1.00 USD PAID BY YOU TO 4YACHT, INC. FOR THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, 4YACHT, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL TIMES, YOU WILL LOOK TO ATTORNEYS FROM WHOM YOU PURCHASE SERVICES FOR ANY CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING LOSS, DAMAGE, OR WARRANTY. 4YACHT, INC. AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE YACHTS FOR SALE, YACHT CHARTERS AND OTHER SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
4YACHT,INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS, OR RELATED SERVICES ARE APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE TO FOREVER, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD 4YACHT, INC. HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY YACHTS OR CHARTERS YOU MAY PURCHASE THROUGH IT, OR BY USING OUR SERVICES TO FACILITATE YOUR YACHT PURCHASE OR YACHT CHARTER.