2018 Pearl 80' (24.38 m)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Late model flybridge motor yacht with hard top, 4 stateroom/4 head plus crew, garage, hydraulic swim platform, Open Kelly Hoppen dark walnut interior, fast 35+kt max!
- Motor Yachts
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: UKP80004L718
|4/4 plus crew|
|Huge Flybridge w/ Hardtop|
Reflecting our owners needs and desires, the PEARL 80 brings together sumptuous space with luxurious styling and outstanding levels of comfort. Add to the impressive maneuverability, a class beating flybridge, a jet ski garage and a hydraulic bathing platform and you have a yacht that will have our competitors reaching for the drawing board.
4Yacht, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 80' (24.38 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 19' 6''
Draft Max: 5'
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1165 Gallons (4410 Liters)
Fresh Water: 330 Gallons (1249.19 Liters)
Holding Tank: 78 Gallons (295.26 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: MAN
- Engine Model: V12
- Engine Year: 2017
- Power HP: 1800.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 630.00
- Engine Make: MAN
- Engine Model: V12
- Engine Year: 2017
- Power HP: 1800.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 630.00
The 80 Pearl Flybridge Motor Yacht is designed and engineered by naval architect Bill Dixon. The 80 Pearl décor is a work of art by designer Kelly Hoppen. Her striking salon is extra-roomy with an open plan that looks through the port-side galley all the way to the helm windows forward. Balance and harmony are key elements with geometric-patterned linen standing out against the neutral background. White marble contrasts darker walnut wood.
Below deck, the 80 Pearl features 4 staterooms, including a roomy Master Stateroom and VIP. The twin guest staterooms have windows facing the corridor which allow light to penetrate the entire space.
Not only does she boast sexy lines and a gorgeous interior, but also the 80 Pearl Flybridge Motor Yacht comfortably and effortlessly cruises at 25 knots. This 80 Pearl sports 1,800-hp MAN V12s, the most powerful of the engine options. Wide open, the Pearl 80 exceeds 35 knots, even with a full tank of water and 60 percent fuel.
Additionally, the 80 Pearl features a huge fly bridge with hard top, a stern garage, a hydraulic platform, and crew quarters for 2 with head and shower stall.
Audio Visual Equipment
- 1 x Fusion MS- IP&00i Stereos fitted at lower helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS- BT200 Bluetooth module fited to the FUSION MS - IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 4 x pairs of 6" Fusion MS FR6021 external marine speakers fitted to the cockpit, foredeck, radar arch and the flybridge.
- 3 x Fusion NRX200i remote controls, one fitted in the cockpit, upper helm and one fitted on the foredeck.
- Intellian i6PE satelite TV system with auto skew & Intellian i6 dome, also dummy dome (Optional)
- TV Status Aerial
- AM/FM aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- 1 x Fusion MS - IP700i Stereo fitted at helm.
- 1 x Fusion MS - BT200 Bluetooth module fitted to the FUSION MS- IP700i stereo to enable bluetooth audio streaming from a compatible Apple, Android, Windows, BlackBerry or other Bluetooth compatible media device.
- 1 pair of 5" Marine AV speakers, fitted to the lower helm and dinette areas. Model: - MAV05ROU. (N.B. speakers to be colour coded to material used on panels.)
- 1 x Fusion AM702 Marine zone amplifier
The salon is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 5.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier, with 5"x5" speakers fitted in the celling. The saloon area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver which is named to this area and can easily be paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite receiver is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish.
The Forward Cabin is fitted with the latest Samsung 40" Series 6 Smart 3D Full HD LED TV. A Harman Kardon 2.1 3-D Blu-ray Disc receiver is combined with a powerful amplifier. The Forward cabin area benefits from a Bluetooth audio receiver named to this cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the Harman Kardon. A Technomate satellite decoder is fitted with HD 1080p & 3D Ready. The satellite is connected to a Intellian i6 satellite dish. with x 5' speakers fitted in the ceiling.
Starboard/Port Cabin/Crew Cabin
These cabins have slim line 22" Samsung TV's fitted and they are connected to a 2.1 surround sound Blu-ray DVD system. There is a Bluetooth receiver named to each cabin which can be easily paired to any device which streams audio over Bluetooth and is connected to the 2.1 surround sound system. with 2 x 5" speakers fitted in the ceiling of each cabin.
Electronics and Navigation
- 4 screen Raymarine/Garmin color radar/plotter/GPS
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015, Worldwide, multi-function chart (1 at lower helm)
- GARMIN GPSMAP 8015 multi-station displays, worlwide with AIS (1 at lower helm 2 at upper helm)
- GARMIN GMR Xhd 4' Open array antenna
- GARMIN GMR 4kW Pedestal xHD
- GARMIN GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display
- GARMIN VHF 300i with one GHS 10i remote& active speaker
- GARMIN Transducer, N2k DST 800, Thru-Hull
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 in engine room) integrated into GPSMAP
- GARMIN GC 10, CCTV Marine Camera (1 cockpit, 1 transom, 1 saloon)
- GARMIN GHS 10i VHF Fixed at upper helm
- GARMIN GHP 20 Auto pilot and Speed depth.
- Compass - Ritche flush mount 4.5" dial (upper & lower helm)
- VHF aerial (Pacific LR pro-series 2.5m)
- Garmin camera system connected to 8015 screens. Supporting x4 cameras.
- E-plex touch screen elec control system
- LCD TVs throughout linked to central server
- Integrated audio system
- CCTV cameras
- Tank level monitoring via i-Pad
- Jabsco search light 60233-0524 233SL 24V with dual station controls
- Kahlenberg horn D-OA chrome finished, dual trumpet air horn with dual station control
- 1 x Miele KM611 Stove Top
- 1 x Miele H5080BM Microwave combination oven
- 1 x Fisher & Paykel DD60SHTI6 Dishwasher
- 1 x Miele DA3060 Extractor hood
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2DT Fridge & freezer
- 1 x Vitrofrigio DW180.2RT Twin fridge
- 1 x Miele WT2780 Washer/Dryer in crew
- Electronically operated wall panel on an UP/DOWN lifter unit to allow an open plan galley/salon layout
- Pearl crockery, cutlery and towel suite
- Twin MAN V12 1800hp on shaft drive
- Electronic engine controls
- Manual fuel shut off valves located in the stbd side cockpit locker and clearly labeled for each engine and generator
- Seakeeper SK16 Gyro stabilizer
- Side Power SE210/240TC bow thruster, 24VHydraulic
- Side power SE210TC stern thruster, 24V with 250mm dia stern thruster tunnel & 2x8940G dual joystick (bow& stern) controls
- Humphree Trim Tabs HA0750 Interceptors
- Tropical air conditioning upgrade
- 4 x Marine Air AT18VHZ-FC/AIR 18,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air AT12VHZ-FC/AIR 12,000 BTU Air handlers
- 4 x Marine Air AT9VHZ-AIR 9,000 BTU Air handlers
- 1 x Marine Air P711 Circulation pump
- 4 x Marine Air CHC24SRCZ50 chiller units
- Aqua fresh Watermaker AFD 800 AC 12ltrs per hour
- 1 x Sea-Fire FD1450M
- 1 x Sea-Fire FD1000M
- Engine Room Fire Extinguishers
- Sea Fire linked to the engine room extraction fans, intake fans, de-misters and the engine ignitions
- Torrid water heater MV40/220V 40gal Double heat exchanger unit
- JABSC0 hot water circulation pumps 59510-0012
- 6 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump system fitted with high water level alarms and overrides switches at each helm. (from E/S)
- 1 x Rule 12, 2000 GPH 24v automatic bilge pump, fitted to protect the stern thruster compartment.
- 1 x Jabsco 29270-0000, 100 litles/minute manual bilge pump in the engine room
- 5 x Tecma silence plus systems fed to 2 holding tanks or direct overboard via diverter valve on seacock.
- 2 x 78 litre Tex Tank holding tanks
- 3 x Jabsco 50890-1100 Waste pumps
- 2 x 38 mm breather pipes with charcoal removable filters.
- Tyribe Deck pump out 09014 with 38mm pipe
- Sealand Holding tank filters 30931005
- Jabsco Vented loops 29015-0010
- 5 x Tecma Sanispit 24V connected to shower and sink units
- (2) Kohler 20 EFOZD, 20kw generators, 230v AC, 50 Hz - 900 HRS
- Glendinning Shorepower, GLEKAQUOO7 24V
- 2 x Victron Phoenix 24v, 25 amp battery charger, c/w temperature sensor. (6kg) (PCH024025001)
- 2 x Victron Blue Power 12 volt 7 amp battery charger - IP65 - single output - 200-265vac input- (BPC012007100)
- 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 880ah @ 24vdc, engine start batteries for main engines
- Two banks of 4 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @ 220AH each = 1760ah @24vdc, service batteries
- 2 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle batteries @150AH each,= 300 ah @ 24vdc, bow thruster battery 7 forward winch battery
- 1 x Victron 12vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH Stbd generator start battery
- 1 x Victron 12 vdc AGM deep cycle sealed 100AH port generator start battery
- 6 x Mc Duff 12kg sacrificial anodes connected to ships bonding system
- Individual sacrificial anodes for Bow/ stern thruster, Shafts or IPS Pods, and bathing platform hydraulic lifters and bathing platform ladder
- E-Plex AC/DC electrical control system via i-Pad
- Touch panel lighting control system
Deck and Hull
- Teak decks fitted to cockpit, bathing platform, and flybridge
- Lewmar anchor winch V6 with 75M of 14mm stainless steel
- 50kg Lewmar Delta anchor stowed on bow roller
- LEWMAR 30Kg Delta or equivalent (Stainless steel) supplied loose on board with 50m of rope
- 2 x Lewmar capstan winches 1250 w, C3 24V
- Cover set for Aft deck, flybridge and screen
- Open cell foamed external upholstery
- Glendinning cablemaster
- In-Port fresh water connection
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out galley side door
- 1 x Trend Marine pop out crew cabin entrance side door
- 1 x Trend Marine electrically operated Patio door
- 1 x Trend Marine custom made flybridge windscreen
- Windscreens, side deck and flybridge floor glass by Trend Marine
- Bonded glass portlights and opening Port lights by Trend Marine
- Rear docking lights
- 4 x Limishore Underwater lights surface mount FMx100-W
- Hella Marine LED navigation lights
- Hepworth Windshield wipers, Exalto 250 motors with BS Pantograph 900-1200mm arms
- 6 10" x 26" inflatable black PVC fenders with 3 metres of black line spliced to them
- 4 x 50' 3/4" dock lines
- 1 x Telescopic boat hook
- 1 x Hose
- 1 x Letter box type telescopic swimming ladder fitted to the bathing platform
- Reboarding ladder fitted to the bathing platform
- 2 x coats of International Grey Primocon antifoul primer
- 3 x coats of International Trilux 33 white antifoul
Aft Deck/Swim Platform
- H&B Technics of Germany hydraulically operated bathing platform
- Garage with H&B Technics of Germany hydraulic door and launch system
- Whale Twist swim shower
- Extending Hydraulic Passarelle
- Aft deck seating area with teak table
- Nemo Marine electrically operated S/Steel framed Patio Door
- Foredeck seating area with teak table and Bimini
- Bimini on foredeck with stainless fold away frame
- 1 x Lewmar 70 Forward cabin flush hatch fitted with mosquito screen and shade
- Flybridge hard top with Makefast electric sunroof
- 2 x teak tables
- Hot Tub with LED lit waterfall feature
- 1 x Gaggenau VR421 electric BBQ
- 1 x Webasto CR49 drinks fridge
- 1 x Webasto 5W08A11CE0000 Icemaker
- 1 x Coolbox custom build by PMY
- 1 x Sink with Hot & Cold water tap.
- 1 x Trend marine custom made flybridge hatch